Celotex 90mm GA4000 PIR Insulation Board 2400 x 1200mm
Celotex 90mm GA4000 is a multi-use high performance, rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation board thats easy to use. Suitable applications include:
- Ground floors – solid concrete, block and beam, or suspended timber joist, and including where underfloor heating is used.
- Timber and steel framed walls – between and across the face of studs.
- Pitched roofs – between and across the face of rafters.
- Flat roofs – in ventilated cold roof constructions, installed from inside the building.
- Other retrofit and refurbishment projects – lining existing timber and masonry structures to make them more thermally efficient.
Celotex GA4000’s low emissivity aluminium foil facing can help achieve lower U-values when installed facing a clear air space within a construction. Check out Celotex’s frequently asked questions for common queries about positioning and installing products correctly, or contact the Celotex technical services team. Like all Celotex products, GA4000 is a thermal insulation solution that can help to meet energy use and carbon dioxide emissions targets set by national building regulations.
- Board size: 1200 x 2400mm
- Thickness : 50-100mm
- Lambda: 0.022 W/mK
- Facer: Low emissivity composite aluminium foil
- Manufactured using a blowing agent with zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP).
Delivery available to selected to postcodes. If your delivery postcode doesn’t provide a shipping method please get in contact as may still be able to help.